Go slow and read the parking signs!
Parking is $5 per car. Oversized vehicles cost $20 and should park in Lot 3
Handicapped parking and vehicles with strollers should park in Lot 2 as it is closest to the Festival.
There will be NO BUSES/PARK N RIDE for the festival, all parking is on Pierceville Rd.
If you have special needs (i.e., strollers, wheelchairs, etc.), here are some suggestions:
- Have someone drop you/strollers/kids/wheelchair at the entrance to the Festival. Then they can drive to the parking field.
- The terrain at the Festival is rough - it's on a farm. So be careful!
- Call (717) 235-6610 if you need more help.
Here at Spoutwood we LOVE animals- all creatures great and small. Pets are allowed at the farm but please be aware of the following-
Bringing your animal to the farm is at your done at own risk!
Animals MUST be:
On a leash at all times (and under the caregivers control)
Cleaned up after
Any injury (to a person, property or another animal) due to your pet is your responsibility
If you are worried your pet may not do well with large crowds, small children or other pets PLEASE do your pal a favor and leave him/her home! (we get thousands of visitors on a typical Faire Festival day so pets can easily become overwhelmed!)
If you are approached by security due to a pet problem you may be asked to leave, refunds will not be issued
- There will be an ATM on premises. It will be located in Dogwood Court.
- Due to the rural area there is limited cell phone service on the farm, please keep this in mind if you are coming with a large party and plan to keep in contact via cell phones. Be sure to have a “pick up” time established since you will not be able to use your phone to tell your ride you are ready to be picked up.
- Please respect our Fire Police and Security Staff who are present for your safety!
Parking fields and some parts of the farm can get muddy when wet. Please wear appropriate footwear and watch your step! There is posion ivy.
Due to the family-friendly nature of this event:
- NO WEAPONS This is a peaceful fairie realm!
- NO INTOXICANTS Isn't the festival more fun without them?
- NO PROFANITY The goblins will wash your mouth out with soap!
- MODESTY PLEASE We enjoy seeing all the fantastic outfits our patrons wear but have to set some guidelines due to some extremely minimal costumes worn in the past.
Spoutwood Farm reserves the right to require compliance with the above guidelines.