The deadline for 2013 on-line camping registration has passed. You may contact Myrtle Kipp at the farm if you still need to arrange camping.
Camping at Spoutwood Farm during the Fairie Festival is a privilege reserved for staff, vendors, performers and major volunteers. In order to camp as a major volunteer there are certain requirements that need to be met. Start by completing the camping registration online and make sure to complete and sign-in your hours before, during and after the festival.
1. As a major volunteer, you must work at least 20 hours of pre-festival preparation. Just sign-in at the Volunteer Sign-in Sheet, located at the lower side of the Chicken Barn, anytime during the two weekends before the festival or the full week before (9am-5pm). Special tasks scheduled for other times will be posted to the website from time to time. Keep a watchful eye.
2. During the festival you must put in at least 12 hours of volunteering. You will need to check-in with and be recorded by the Volunteer Booth near the front entrance.
3. And last but not least, a major volunteer must put in at least 8 hours of after festival clean up during the full week following the festival. Please put in more if available.
These 3 requirements are mandatory. Due to limited parking and camping space we can not guarantee a space for everyone who wants to camp. Completion of volunteer hours must be met in order to have camping privileges. Failure to comply this year may infringe on future years.
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Camping at Spoutwood Farm is a privilege reserved for registered Staff, Vendors, Performers and Volunteers only. Any persons not wearing a wristband or stamp is not allowed in the camping area. Any persons who do not abide by the rules stated below will be asked to leave the camping area.
- The Fairie Festival Promotes Zero Waste. Any non-compostable, non-recycable trash is the responsibility of the camper that brought it in, and must be removed at time of check out.
- Pets are the responsibility of their owners. Pets can not be left unattended. Pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after them. Owners are responsible for any incidents concerning their animals.
- NOISE CURFEW is 11:00 pm. Please refrain from loud activities after 10:00 pm. Please remember noise carries at night. Some campers need to wake up early.
- No Alcohol allowed in public areas, i.e.: campfire, communal cooking area, toilets, and playground area. Violators seen with alcohol will be told to dump it. 2nd violation results in eviction.
- Anyone caught with illegal substances, ie: drugs, weapons or firearms will be escorted off the property immediately.
- These rules are designed to provide a safe and happy camping experience while attending the Fairie Festival.
- All campers will be asked to sign a copy of these rules at time of check-in before receiving their wristband.